As I am enjoying these last days of summer I thought of sharing our favourite summer sandwich which we have had in the past few months as breakfast/lunch/brunch/picnic almost any time of the day!!!
And dats why I call it summer salad sandwich !!!!!
Once again the five step recipe:
- Take bread of your choice (these days our favourite is seeded multigrain )
- Spread mayonnaise and then tomato chutney on the bread slices
- Place lettuce and cucumber slices.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper according to taste.
- Press it gently and cut into two !!
ENJOY IT WHILE READING YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK/WATCHING YOUR DAILY TV SHOW/ OR JUST BLOGGING ;) :) !!!!!!!!!